Welcome to Jessup Health
Jessup Health is the home of natural, safe traditional medicines and products and we have been helping people live life naturally since 1977.
We are the UK’s sole supplier of HRI branded herbal medicines, as well as natural food products. Jessup Health is your ideal partner to supply you with the natural remedies and food and drink products that your customers want.
HRI Herbal Medicine
Our HRI-branded herbal remedies and medicinal products all carry the Traditional Herbal Registration mark so you can be sure you are supplying your customers with herbal medicines that have been approved by the UK regulator, the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). Our HRI brand products are:
- HRI Water Balance – a natural diuretic containing Dandelion root, Uva-ursi leaf and Buchu leaf.
- HRI Clear Complexion – a natural way to treat skin problems such as spots, blemishes, pimple, mild acne and mild eczema from within. The medicine contains extract of Blue Flack and Burdock Root.
- HRI Good Mood – a therapeutic dose of St John’t Wort extract (Hypericum performatum L.) to help relieve the symptoms of low mood and anxiety. Two tablets provide the strongest daily dose on the UK market.
- HRI Milk Thistle – used to relieve the symptoms of occasional over-indulgence of food and drink and aid indigestion and upset stomachs. With a therapeutic dose of Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) containing silymarin.
- HRI Cold & Flu – high-quality echinacea tablets for the relief of colds and flu, containing a therapeutic dose of Echinacea purpurea root.
Dai Wang Ginseng Tea
Made from 6 year-old Korean Ginseng root, this soothing tea offers your customers a natural way to help relieve digestive disorders, tiredness, fatigue and stress and to improve concentration. Read more…
At Jessup Health, we can meet your customers’ demand for safe, natural traditional medicines.
- Licensed by the MHRA www.mhra.gov.uk under the THR (Traditional Herbal Registration) scheme, ensuring that our HRI products meet stringent safety and quality regulations.
- Members of the British Herbal Medicine Association www.bhma.info
- Members of the Health Food Manufacturers’ Association (www.hfma.co.uk)
For UK or export sales enquiries, contact us at email@example.com